Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Spa Water

[Got to love the pitcher - only a $1 at Target] 



Saturday, August 7, 2010

By August I get tired of iced tea.  So in the steamy hot days of late summer I like to make "Spa Water" - an  herb flavored water.  I like my spa water "green" made with limes, rosemary, and mint.

I just walk over to my garden a snip a few sprigs of rosemary and mint.  You could use other herbs like basil, lemon balm, and even thyme. Try swapping out the lime for a lemon.

Put everything in a pitcher, add some good
water (we have reverse osmosis water now) and let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours.  You could also use sparkling water, but I have yet to try it.

There are no exact rules - just experiment. But according to neighbor Roxanne, my combination is the best. Thanks, Rox!

 The Finished Product:

No comments:

Post a Comment